A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haibo Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haibo Wang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Zhejiang Medical University, Hangzhou.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haibo Wang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Haibo Wang practice?
- Dr. Haibo Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Haibo Wang practices Anesthesiology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Anesthesiologists.