Dr. Haichi Lin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 25th, 2013
Dishonest: treated me in the ER and provided misinformation re insurance coverage in order to encourage an unnecessary overnight stay.
The doctor was more concerned about increased earning and then lied about insurance coverage when questioned.

May 17th, 2013
amazing physician
One of the most professional and caring doctor I have ever met. Not to mention resourceful and knowledgeable. A doctor with integrity nowaday is hard to find. Thank you Dr. Lin

February 13th, 2012
this dr. is the best!
These days, a good, caring doctor is hard to find. Dr. Lin was one of the most personable Dr. I have ever had. He is patient and answered all my questions in a caring and understanding manner.

February 11th, 2011
Rude and unprofessional.
my mother went to the Er and this doctor refused to treat my mother. He treated her like she was insignificant. My mom is a nurse, I'm a nurse, and this Doctor refused to give my mom anything for the pain after a very bad fall. She has almost every disk out in her back and he thought she was a drug seeker. Fundamentals .. a persons pain is whatever they say it is. I've been dealing with my moms medical condition for over 15 years. Doctor like this think they know what every patient is like as soon as they walk though the doors. Unprofessional and rude.