A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haidang Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haidang Hoang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoang
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hoang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haidang Hoang DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haidang Hoang practice?
- Dr. Haidang Hoang has 7 office locations.
Dr. Haidang Hoang practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lutz, FL and Sturtevant, WI.