A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haidang Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haidang Hoang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoang
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hoang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haidang Hoang DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haidang Hoang practice?
- Dr. Haidang Hoang has 7 office locations.
Dr. Haidang Hoang practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lutz, FL and Sturtevant, WI.