A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haideh Hirmand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haideh Hirmand, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirmand graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hirmand has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haideh Hirmand MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Haideh Hirmand practice?
- Dr. Haideh Hirmand has 1 office location.
Dr. Haideh Hirmand practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.