A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haideh Mirmesdagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haideh Mirmesdagh, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirmesdagh graduated from Univ of Vienna, Austria. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mirmesdagh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haideh Mirmesdagh MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Haideh Mirmesdagh practice?
- Dr. Haideh Mirmesdagh has 1 office location.
Dr. Haideh Mirmesdagh practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Allen, TX.
See Allen Psychiatrists and Allen Child Psychiatrists.