Dr. Haideh Sabet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Haideh Sabet?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2017

fantastic doctor, terrible staff

Dr. Sabet is a game changer in my migraines and epilepsy. She is fantastic, always listens, and is up for suggestions. We work together instead of getting ordered (which many doctors do). That being said, if I could bypass her billing and front desk staff that would make it much more of an ease. They are all super nice, however, the turn around is quite often quick, and bless their hearts the staff just does not know what they are doing. The billing department is GOD AWFUL. They have double charged me for appointments and once found out that my insurance did not cover a major procedure, and ended up paying a ton of money for the appointment.They would not listen to me and sent me to collections. Ended up paying for it. Dr. Sabet AWESOME, staff is not that great.

January 9th, 2017

Fabulous

Dr Sabet is cheerful, she listens and actually hears you! Her staff is friendly and helpful. I could not be happier with Dr Sabet and her practice.

May 20th, 2016

She changed my life ....

I think very highly of Dr. Haideh Sabet. She is patient, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. She listens to your input, considers possible options, explains them in a way that is very understandable to the patient, and works with the patient on the option which they select. When I began seeing her, I was suffering from migraines; there was rarely a day in which did not have pain; and, there were days on which the pain was bad that I was losing consciousness. Now, six years later, I only experience pain a few days each month, and the severity of the pain is greatly reduced. Neurological problems are not a simple fix but, if you give her the time and follow her guidance, I’m convinced she can help anyone.

October 28th, 2015

Exceptional Physician

Dr Haideh Sabet is one of the best doctors I've seen, and I've seen many. She has an exceptional bedside manner, and she always makes it a point to look the patient in the eyes as she smiles with a warm and confident handshake upon greeting and departure. She's respectful of the patient's opinions and experience, and shows real interest and passion in her work. She is creative and will not stop pursuing an accurate diagnosis until it is found. I saw over 20 doctors in attempting to identify inexplicable total body numbness. Dr Sabet was sent from God to manage my care, and take the place of my general family health doctor who didn't care an ounce to seek answers for me. Dr Sabet was willing to send me to the Mayo Clinic, which she is affiliated with, after she sent me to an extensive list of specialists in trying to come to an accurate diagnosis. Ultimately, I found my own diagnosis through online research and a functional medicine doctor, leading to a diagnosis of Chronic Lyme disease. Dr. Haideh Sabet was respectful and in support of my highly controversial diagnosis, and gave her opinion as to the treatment plan I was following with the integrative functional medicine doctor. Dr Sabet stuck with me for a year and helped me rule out every other possible diagnosis under the sun as she referred me to Johns Hopkins and other specialists. I will be forever grateful that she didn't give up on me, like other doctors did.

March 30th, 2015

She is simply fantastic. Clearly well informed, educated me about my condition and listened with compassion.

February 9th, 2015

Nasty Staff

February 3rd, 2015

Secretary

I've gone to see Dr. Sabet 3-4 times in the last two years. I have Neuroma (2). It began when the front part of my right foot beginning with toes became numb. My first two visits to Dr. Sabet I was referred for a MRI and a CT Scan, she recommended physical therapy in case their was a nerve that was entangled and somehow needed to be loosened. I did 2-3 months of physical therapy and figured I could live with this ailment. And stopped my neurologist appointments. About 4 months ago I noticed the numbness extended to the front part of my foot and so I returned to Dr. Sabet and she recommended Orthopedics consul who sent me for a right foot MRI and further test. I went to 2 Ortho visits and the doctor sent me to Mt. Vernon Hospital for a Diagnostic Ultrasound of my right foot. I got the results from the hospital the same day and it turns out that I have neuroma. I attribute this diagnosis in part to Dr. H. Sabet because when she could not tell me what was wrong, she sent me to an Orthopedic Doctor (Dr. Pace) who was successful in telling me what was wrong. I would recommend anyone to Dr. H. Sabet, she is an excellent communicator, thorough, and knew when she needed to recommend another doctor for a second opinion. She was kind, courteous and I would not hesitate in returning if I needed to. Her staff was excellent and professional.

January 5th, 2015

Brilliant, compassionate, skilled, articulate, cordial, and at the top of her field.

May 1st, 2014

Skilled Practitioner / Master Diagnostician / Extraordinarily Empathetic

This phenomenal physician and incredible human being is a rare find! My case concerns an immensely complex medical etiology involving four autoimmune disorders exacerbated by neurological deterioration that impacts my entire body and brain. Some of the best minds in the field (neurology) have been confounded by my medical condition and my pain, daily discomfort, and disappointment bordering on despair were only getting worse until I came under the care of Dr. Sabet. She embodies what is known as a "quick study" and immediately absorbed and integrated a lengthy medical history, including family of origin considerations, an expansive array of diagnostic tools (blood studies, multiple imaging tests, iterative physical exams, etc.) and assessments provided by other doctors. From the outset, Dr. Sabet involved me in discussions about what processes we'd explore and how we ought to proceed in my case. Her knowledge of and conduct of electromyograms, nerve conductivity studies, and discerning physical assessments were several steps beyond what I'd previously experienced. Dr. Sabet's relatively rapid evaluation (who likes to go back to any doctor numerous times over a prolonged period?) and extremely effective use of our time together yielded immediate results that revealed what my current condition was NOT (contrary an earlier diagnosis) and what it might be. She wisely cut back on some of my medications that were interacting in a negative fashion and prescribed a graduated intake of another medication previously untried by me. This dramatically reduced the nerve pain, numbness, tremors, and tingling that I experienced on a daily basis (seven-to-eight on a 10 pt. scale). Further, this neurophysiologist quickly ascertained that some of my symptoms (recurring fever, extreme exhaustion, bone/joint/connective tissue pain, unusual nerve conductivity profiles) warranted an integrated team look by the Mayo Clinic. As an alumnus and a physician who wants to aid her patients now, not sometime downstream, Dr. Sabet picked up the phone during my appointment and booked an inter-clinic consult at Rochester for me within five days. Amazing. (Other neurologists took several months to arrange consults at Johns Hopkins that led to nothing but wasted time, ongoing disappointment and uncertainty.) Her exceptional medical knowledge is exceeded only by her extraordinary empathy. Dr. Sabet is totally present with her patients, gives far more time to each than is the norm elsewhere (making a mockery almost of the Medicare-sanctioned 15 minute standard office visit), and follows up personally with post-visit counsel, if warranted. Her entire team is courteous and polite, and while she is much in demand, the appointment scheduling is completed with relative ease due to her accommodating staff. Having been treated by doctors and medical centers/hospitals all over the world during my long life and been actively engaged in medical research on a national scale for two decades, I can assert without any qualms that this is one of the best physicians I've ever encountered as well as a remarkable human being. Am so glad I finally was recommended to her by another medical professional. There is no embellishment or exaggeration in my review. Words simply cannot convey the remarkable quality of care provided by Dr. Sabet. Would that all physicians had even one iota of her talent, knowledge, patient-involved approach to treatment, and personal grace. Well done!

April 7th, 2014

THE BEST

Dr. Sabet diagnosed my having Parkinson's over four years ago. She guided me through the process of identifying the optimal mix of drugs for my condition. The Parkinson-related symptoms soon diminished and I've felt great (all things considered) for the past four years. During that period, we have tweaked the doses of various medications as necessary. Each time, Dr. Sabet patiently and clearly explained the strategy for the move and carefully monitored the effectiveness of the change and kept her eyes out for side effects. We've now reached the point where a more significant change in medications is needed. I have total confidence in her ability to see me through the change; and I look forward to many more years (of course, God willing) unimpeded by Parkinson's-related symptoms.

December 19th, 2013

very thorough doctor. I have had nothing but a pleasant experience with her. I recommend everyone to go see her !

October 14th, 2013

Great Doctor

Wonderful physician. Kind and helpful person. Recommend her highly.