A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haider Mahdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haider Mahdi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haider Salih Mahdi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Haider S. Mahdi practice?
- Dr. Haider Mahdi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haider Mahdi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.