A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haider Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haider Naqvi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naqvi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haider A Naqvi MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haider A. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Haider Naqvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Haider Naqvi practices Internal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists.