A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haidy Marzouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haidy Marzouk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marzouk
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marzouk Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Marzouk graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Marzouk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haidy Adly Marzouk MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Haidy A. Marzouk practice?
- Dr. Haidy Marzouk has 1 office location.
Dr. Haidy Marzouk practices Otolaryngology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Otolaryngologists.