A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haidy Marzouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haidy Marzouk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Marzouk graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Marzouk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haidy Adly Marzouk MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Haidy A. Marzouk practice?
- Dr. Haidy Marzouk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Haidy Marzouk practices Otolaryngology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Great Neck Otolaryngologists.