A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haidy Marzouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haidy Marzouk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marzouk
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marzouk Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Marzouk graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Marzouk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haidy Adly Marzouk MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Haidy A. Marzouk practice?
- Dr. Haidy Marzouk has 7 office locations.
Dr. Haidy Marzouk practices Otolaryngology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Commack, NY.
See Great Neck Otolaryngologists.