A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haig Minassian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haig Minassian, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haig Minassian, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Minassian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Minassian has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minassian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Haig V. Minassian practice?
Dr. Haig Minassian practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology, Surgery, and Nephrology near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Whittier Neurological Surgeons, Whittier Neurologists, Whittier Surgeons, and Whittier Nephrologists.