A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haig Minassian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haig Minassian, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minassian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minassian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haig Minassian, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Minassian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Minassian has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haig Vahan Minassian MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Haig V. Minassian practice?
- Dr. Haig Minassian has 1 office location.
Dr. Haig Minassian practices Neurological Surgery near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Surgeons.