A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haig Minassian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haig Minassian, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minassian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minassian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haig Minassian, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Minassian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Minassian has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haig Vahan Minassian MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Haig V. Minassian practice?
- Dr. Haig Minassian has 1 office location.
Dr. Haig Minassian practices Neurological Surgery near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Surgeons.