A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haihong Mao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haihong Mao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mao
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haihong Mao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mao graduated from Shanghai TongJi University Medical School. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haihong Mao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haihong Mao practice?
- Dr. Haihong Mao has 1 office location.
Dr. Haihong Mao practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.