A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haik Kavookjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haik Kavookjian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavookjian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kavookjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haik Kavookjian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavookjian graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kavookjian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haik G Kavookjian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Haik G. Kavookjian practice?
- Dr. Haik Kavookjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Haik Kavookjian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Surgeons and Norwalk Orthopedic Surgeons.