A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haile Mezghebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haile Mezghebe is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haile Mezghebe, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mezghebe graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Mezghebe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hospital
- George Wash University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haile Michael Mezghebe MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Haile M. Mezghebe practice?
- Dr. Haile Mezghebe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Haile Mezghebe practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Metamora, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, MD and Washington, DC.
See Metamora Surgeons.