Dr. Hailing Fei Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hailing Fei?

February 15th, 2014

Most unprofessional visit !

Do not see this physician. Most unprofessional inappropriate rude dr I've ever encountered. Cannot believe he can still practice medicine.

April 13th, 2013

Dr. Fei is very thorough and follow up is excellent. I was seeing an Internist at P*** A*** M***** and was so sick for 6 mos. finally went to my Dermatologist for a skin infection in nose which turned out to be MRSA and she recommended Dr. Fei's office. He listens carefully and also takes notes.

January 23rd, 2013

Doctor is everything about money!

She was feeling really dizzy so i had to bring her to see a doctor. Dr. Fei ordered a bunch of tests from ECG, glucose tests even hearing tests....He didn't explain what is really wrong and whether the tests were unnecessary, it seems like he had no clue during the diagnosis. In the end, he concluded it's just vertigo.. Beware of this clinic, they just want your $$$....If you call and ask to speak to the doctor for a follow up question, the admin said Dr Fei doesn't entertain questions over the phone, they want to schedule you for another visit so that they can ding you with more $$$. Do yourself a favor, don't come to this doctor and his clinic now at Bayside Urgent Care & Family Medical Clinic. You are better off going somewhere else.

September 2nd, 2011

what a doctor should be

Dr Fei was far more thorough in my first week than my former provider (a large clinic) was in two years. Dr Fei explained what he was looking for, what the results were, and what the alternatives are.He is well suited for my needs, I want a doctor who has some connection with reality and practices medicine, not symptom treatment

September 22nd, 2009

Great doctor. Caring and patient, and nice clean office. I started with Dr Fei because I had a very strange illness and went to several offices, no body seemed to be able to identify the problem. But Dr Fei finally had the right diagnosis. Knowing what I have was very helpful since it is a chronic illness and require long term care. I'm very happy with the care that I'm getting from Dr Fei. Thank you.

January 26th, 2009

Most are better

Not at all impressed with this doctor. I went on the recommendation of others in the local mothers club. He really didn't do anything (take some tylenol and come in again on Monday - which I did) - but ok, some viral infections (causing intense vomiting?) are hard to treat. But my complaints are that 1) even thought it says $10 copay on my insurance card they insisted to charge me $50 each visit - I got the $80 back, but only after the insurance paid _and_ I called to request it, and even then I had to wait weeks. (why the hassle?) 2) dirty office - at least some of the test machines they used on me looked like they hadn't been cleaned in years. I'm not going back.

November 24th, 2015