A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hailing Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hailing Zhang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hailing Zhang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Zhang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hailing Zhang MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hailing Zhang practice?
- Dr. Hailing Zhang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hailing Zhang practices Psychiatry near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ and Tinton Falls, NJ.
See Bridgewater Psychiatrists.