Internists, Nephrologist (kidney)
Harbin Clinic
14 Cherokee Rd
Cedartown, GA 30125
770-748-2567
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

Dr. Demissachew is the rudest physician I have ever been to. He does not address issues or questions the patient might have.He shows no compassion. I would never recommend this physician to anyone.

|  show details
Mar 1st, 2011

He tends to not see me as a person or be willing to explain things to me. He has the attitude that since he is the doctor and I am not, I will not be smart enough to understand what is going on with me.

|  Typical Doctor Looking Out for the Best Interests of the $$$ in his Wallet  |  show details
by Anonymous on Sep 16th, 2008

I am a dialysis patient. My regular nephrologist that I see is 60 miles from where I live. I have chosen this doctor, #1 in part because I work near his office, #2 he is very genuine and cares about your health. I am pretty educated about my care and know what I need to do when symptoms arise. One morning I had woke up with significant fluid overload. I didn't feel like driving to Atlanta, so I went to the emergency room in my hometown. I knew I needed a dialysis treatment to get the excess fluid removed. The first words out of Dr. Demissachew's mouth was, "why hadn't I gone to Atlanta." My answer was, "If I had felt like going to Atlanta, I would have. He didn't want to treat me because he was not over my primary care, in short, he wasn't making any money one me. My primary care physician in town, who is also affiliated with the same clinic, told the Dr. Demissachew he, "better do the right thing." Anyway, I got the treatment, I was fine afterwards and happy ever after. He was very rude, inconsiderate and basically tried to call me a liar in the emergency room. Anyway, we took this up further with the Harbin Clinic board of directors in which in went into further review. I would "never" recommend this doctor to anyone. I feel really sorry for the people in Rome, GA who are kidney patients who are limited to this quality of health care.