A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hailu Kabtimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hailu Kabtimer, Internist, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabtimer graduated from Addis Ababa University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kabtimer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendersonville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hailu Teferedegn Kabtimer MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hailu T. Kabtimer practice?
- Dr. Hailu Kabtimer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hailu Kabtimer practices Internal Medicine near Hendersonville, TN.
See Hendersonville Internists.