A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hailu Kabtimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hailu Kabtimer, Internist, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabtimer graduated from Addis Ababa University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kabtimer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendersonville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabtimer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hailu T. Kabtimer practice?
Dr. Hailu Kabtimer practices Internal Medicine near Hendersonville, TN.
See Hendersonville Internists.