Dr. Hailu Kabtimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hailu Kabtimer?

March 5th, 2017

Kabtimer is a waste of time.

Kabtimer should have his license revoked.He is an average Doctor at best.

December 4th, 2015

Me and my husband both go to Dr. Kabtimer. We love him. He is always very honest and upfront with us. I read reviews that say he is rude to patients that are overweight. He was not rude to me and I am overweight.

October 7th, 2015

He is very rude if you are overweight.

July 24th, 2015

beware

Worst Dr I've ever encountered he doesn't listen or address your needs. I felt humiliated. He walked out the room and never return just left me sitting there. Never addressed my mobility issue and didn't order my required walking devices.

May 7th, 2015

Great doctor!!!!! My family ha been with him 20 plus years always nice, my dad lost his wife of 31 years last month and had a stoke 3 years ago the staff sent him a card and always go out of there way to help when we bring him in for his visit. Cant say enough great things about him and the STAFF great people highly reccommed THANKS DR K.

August 8th, 2013

Bed Side Manner BAD BAD BAD

I went in to Dr. Kabtimer for sinus infection first visit. My other internal doctor had retired and I have had some thyroid issues in the past that were checked annually by blood work. So I wanted to get blood work done and thyroid checked. Once he found out I was on anxiety medicine, he went into mental doctor mode. I wasn't there for meds. I have another doctor that manages that and there are no problems. He no longer listened to any concerns over my sinus infection. I had to take a mental evaluation before leaving. If I hadn't felt so bad, I would have walked out. No meds for sinus infection and no call backs on test. I left there feeling worse than when I went and was totally humiliated as to how I was treated. I called today to get my blood tests sent to my home because I do not trust this quack and I was told I had to spend $25.00 to get my own record. My insurance paid for the office visit and blood work 100%. I wonder if he has mental issues. Bad doctor.

April 29th, 2013

Database Engineer

I like Dr. K's treatment. He is knowledgeable and open. I and my wife are very happy for having him as our family Doctor. He is prompt and make follow up after visit. The wait time at the office is usually less than 10 minutes. The staff at Dr. K's office are all nice and courteous.

October 29th, 2012

greatest dr. ever!!!!!!!!!!! staff is awesome!!!!!!!

April 28th, 2011

Great for a primary doctor...

Dr K is pretty good overall. He will always see you the same day you call if you need him to. That I love! The wait has never been long either. I would not say he is the best at finding out what is wrong if it is something out of the ordinary, but at least he is humble enough to tell you he doesn't know and refer you to other doctors. A lot of docs won't do that, they just keep guessing and trying different things leaving you suffering all the while. He is great for common ailments like strep, bronchitus, cold/flu, allergies, things like that.

Doctor's Response

Thank you, I'm glad you had a good experience. If there's something that I don't specialize in I would rather refer the patient to a specialist that knows more about that area and can treat the patient above and beyond my knowledge.

SHOW