Dr. Haim Bartall Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

A knowledgable doctor who cares

Posted on March 24th, 2010

I am 82 and he has been my physician for the last 14 years. After his return from vacation, he diagnosed my polymyalgia in less than 5 minutes of examination. I had seen two other physicians a team of emergency room doctors,unnecessary tests for blood poisoning and a 3 day hospital stay. He sometimes appears to be an encyclopedia of medicine. I could go on and on about his diagnosis and treatment, advise and caring that has allows me to fill out medical info forms without havig to check yes to very many questions.

COPD