A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haim Blecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haim Blecher, SPINE SURGEON is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haim Blecher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Pain
- Back Problems and Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Complex Spinal Reconstruction
- Degenerative Spine
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Outpatient Spinal Surgery
- Revision Spinal Surgery
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Deformity
- cervical spine injury
- lumbar microdiscectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Blecher graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blecher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haim Blecher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Haim Blecher practice?
- Dr. Haim Blecher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Haim Blecher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Monroe Township Surgeons.