A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haim Blecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haim Blecher, SPINE SURGEON is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blecher
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Blecher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haim Blecher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blecher graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Blecher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haim Dror Blecher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Haim D. Blecher practice?
- Dr. Haim Blecher has 1 office location.
Dr. Haim Blecher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.