A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haim Blecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haim Blecher, SPINE SURGEON is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blecher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blecher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haim Blecher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blecher graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Blecher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haim Dror Blecher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Haim D. Blecher practice?
- Dr. Haim Blecher has 1 office location.
Dr. Haim Blecher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.