SPINE SURGEON
Doctor's site

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  patiant  |  show details
by James M on Apr 19th, 2014

Glad I went with him ! Very good Dr., Office Mngr. is a pleasure to work with ! Both are very good at what they do.

|  He gave another life to my mother at age 64.  |  show details
by Bhadra. P. Patel on Nov 15th, 2013

My parents migrated to this country in 1990 to have a better future for family and kids. Back home mother was a registered surgical nurse for 12 years and father was a farmer and a merchant. She broke her cervical spine C2 to C5 when she fell in the bathroom. She realized it after her body started getting paralyzed. She got surgery done in India in March 2007. Took her year and half to get up from bed and had a food pipe for 8 months. After three years of surgery in 2009, we realized that something is sticking out of her neck. It was a miracle that she was fine but in reality her hardware from India surgery broke and rods were coming out of her neck and was out like 95%. Took her to emergency at Robert Wood Johnson Hospital one day and everyone in Trauma was shocked. Her cervical spine fusion and hardware that supported the fusion broke completely and her head was sitting on pretty much nothing. Hardware was metal i believe so MRI and CT scans could not be performed so it was really challenging for Dr. Blecher to identify total damage and a true picture. After week of analysis, Dr Blecher decided to perform surgery with a statement that this is a major major surgery he will be performing in his career and 80 to 90% anything could happen to your mother during 8 to 10 hour of surgery even though she is eating and walking around normal at the moment with her C2 to C5 collapsed with no support. Dr. Blecher knows his subject when it comes to spine and applies his subject matter expertise to patient from his heart up and does not treat any human just like another patient on the block. 10 hour surgery was successful and mother is perfectly fine without any side effects. It's been long time since surgery date of June 6th, 2009 and love to see her smile and walk around and do normal things she enjoys to do. If you need any reference or study/research material, please reach out to Dr. Blecher's office for our details. Thks Raj on behalf of Bhadra Patel

|  He saved my life!  |  show details
by Hani on Sep 25th, 2013

I met Dr. Blecher in May 2008 when I was in a very bad car accident. I had a shattered C5 vertibrae and my spine was twisted. Doctors were saying I would most likely be paralyzed. I could have been dead during this emotional and terrible time for my family, friends and my friends. Dr. Blecher performed my surgery replacing my C5 and put my spine back together by bolting and metal attachments to hold my spine straight in my bones. I woke up to find out I was not paralyzed and I did not need rehabilitation. But to see Dr. Blecher every 3 months to check up with xrays to see how I was healing. I was saved, it was a miracle he performed. I went to my appointments in Princeton. The staff were very welcoming and so kind to me. Very nice. I would get great advice from Doctor Blecher with simple exercises I could perform if I ever got any pain, he gave a great diagnosis and also demonstrated my neck movements to a patient. I was very lucky. I could not be any more happier and thankful than I am since than and will always be. Thank You Dr. Blecher for everything you have done. Thank you for saving me. Now I am on my life, I got to finish school, have a career and physically able to move like normal. Thank you. I definitely recommend him to anyone with a spinal issue they may have. Him and his staff will take good care of you.

|  Great Doctor! Kind Person.  |  show details
by J.N. on May 16th, 2013

I am sharing this review with much gratitude to Dr. Blecher and his whole staff. In December of 2012, I began to feel discomfort and numbness in my right arm. In a very short time this discomfort turned into extreme pain. At this point I was unable to use my arm. I called University Spine Associates and spoke with Sandra. Sandra is amazing she takes care of everything. She makes sure you have the correct information, she is a special person and a treasure to the practice! Within a few days I had an appointment with Dr. Blecher. After a thorough examination, it was necessary for me to have an MRI. Dr. Blecher called me with the results and we discussed my best option would be to have surgery. A cervical fusion at C6-C7 was required. Dr. Blecher is very kind and thoughtful and made a very clear plan for surgery and recovery. I had my surgery at the University SurgiCenter in East Brunswick NJ. Dr. Blecher and his fellow doctors, anesthesiologist, nurses and staff treated me with respect and with the highest level of care. I woke up from the surgery with no arm pain. I feel blessed to have a fantastic doctor on my side. As John Lennon wrote, “Life happens while we are busy making other plans” Thanks to Dr. Blecher, I am back to my busy life. The future looks full and bright! Sincerely J.N.

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2012

I would and have recommended Dr. Blecher to anyone having spine issues. I was sent to Dr. Blecher after a work accident that injured my neck, lower back and shoulder. I have to say that the only good thing to come out of my dealings with workman's comp was being sent to Dr. Blecher. His staff is fantastic, they helped set up appointments that were convenient for me and took care of all the paperwork and phone calls involved with dealing with workman's comp. Sandra and the rest of the staff went above and beyond in helping me through a rough time. Dr. Blecher from the very start explained, in words I could understand, my condition concerning my neck and lower back. He wasn't quick to push for surgery but wanted me to see what pain management could do first. After a few months surgery was recommended for my neck involving C5 to C7 anterior cervical decompression and fusion. All aspects of the pros and cons of the surgery were explained to me and my wife with the decision left to me. The sugary went very well, the pain down my arm is gone, my mobility is much better. With my lower back Dr. Blecher does not feel at this time there is a surgical option that as he put it "would yield a very high success rate". I Thank him for being honest with me and trust completely in his diagnosis of the lower back. I do know that if at some time it is deemed beneficial or necessary to have lower back sugary the only person I would want doing it is Dr. Blecher.

|  A Great Experience...  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr.Blecher was recommended to me by my Orthopedist. My condition was a herniated C5/C6 disc. From my first office visit to my final medical clearance,my experience with Dr.Blecher was great. This was my first major surgery and the pre-operative and post-operative visits really helped me understand how my condition and how he was going to significantly improve it. Dr. Blecher's office did a great job with my insurance provider and made everything easy for me as a patient. Dr.Blecher provided the right guidance to me during my post surgery physical recovery. From the post op recovery room straight through providing guidance regarding walking, running and lifting, he told what to do, when to do it, why to do it and how to do it. I was 110% recovered , 6 months post surgery, and now I am doing great, thanks to Dr.Blecher.

|  Great Doc!!  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

i had been suffering with back pain for over a year with only temporary relief given with pain management. I was lucky enough to find Dr. Blecher online. once i was in his office i felt like i was in good hands all my worries were gone and soon so was my pain. he was able to diagnose within minutes and able to think of the proper procedure and explain it to me in easy ways. dont waste you time going to other doctors if you have any problems stop here you wont have to go anywhere else.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2012

As you are aware on November 5, 2010 you performed neck surgery on me. I came to you desperate for relief after 2 years of moderate pain and 6 months of severe pain. I tried pain management and physical therapy; nothing helped. You were my last hope for any quality of life. Immediately after surgery my pain level went from ten to two. Over time my pain has diminished to a point where life is great. You are a brilliant surgeon and a very kind person. Your nurse Sandra was so kind and considerate. She made me feel very comfortable. The University Surgery Center staff was wonderful. Everyone was professional and competent. I couldnt say one bad word about anyone. I would highly recommend you to anyone (which I have already done). Thank You,B.R.Princeton, NJ

Jun 16th, 2012

Mine was a quality of life issue, inspired by an L4-L5 spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis, a bulging disc, and a herniated disc. I was post menopausal, 55 at the time, with back issues that had progressed to the point that I could not function without Advil around the clock. Even then, I could not walk to the mailbox without pain that caused me to have to rest continuously and abandon the physical activities I most loved: walking, bike riding, skiing, and running. The pain interfered with my profession, which requires alot of continuous sitting. Any position for any length of time was troublesome, as were simple but necessary activities such as going to the grocery store. Traveling in a c ar was a problem, especially long rides, even with shared driving. My back had always been the weak spot in my anatomy, but the progression had intensified following menopause. Dr. Blecher explained that mine was a degenerative process, likely to continue to worsen over time, a process I could not imagine in a functional life. I thought that the pain would ultimately completely cripple me.Now, 4 months post-op< I am excercising 6 out of 7 days a week, lifting weights, walking, using the elliptical, walking both inside and out, and biking both inside and out. Recently, I went with a girlfriend to the boardwalk at the beach, and walked for 4 hours. I am no longer primarily watching TV and reading while at home. Occasionally, I still take tylenol, perhaps 2-3 times per week. Pain is minimal and I no longer feel that my life is built around appeasing the needs of my back. I have been told that I can begin to run again, which I intend to start next week. There is no numbness, no tingling, and no pain, as there had been when sciatica on my right side was my primary complaint. I have only occasional bilateral muscular pain, well relieved with occasional tylenol.Deciding to go forward with a qualiuty of life surgery was a daunting proposition. Dr. Blecher and his staff were helpful, reassuring, and honest. I feared the pain of the operation, but mostly, I feared a negative outcome that would have rendered me even worse off. Immediately after the surgery, Dr. Blecher told me that my place of interest was even worse than anticipated. A titanium rod, 2 hinges, and some inter-vertabrae hormone and coral mixture was placed at the operative site. The pain was manageable by keeping up with my pain medications, and then gradually weaning off, so that I could return to part time work, less than 3 weeks post-operatively. I am still not completely cured. Dr. Blecher has told me that I am 30-35% recovered 3 months post-op, and that I will be another 30-35% during the subsequent 3 months, and then, at one year, I should have as much recovery as I can expect. I am very happy 4 months out and am looking forward to the remaining recuperation he has promised me. If I had to decide over again, I would do it in a heartbeat, and I would choose Dr. Blecher to perform the surgery.D.M.Hillsborough, NJ

|  Fantastic results  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2012

I had suffered for 2 years and been misdiagnosed (told I just had slipped discs), had 6 steroidal injections and still had pain through my hips, down my legs and could barely walk or make it through a day. I found Dr. Blecher on a this website, made an app't and was astonished at the outcome.Using MY dr's MRI Dr. Blecher gave me a completely different diagnosis - severe stenosis, spondylolithesis and a slight scoliatic deformity. He said I was a candidate for a spinal fusion - at least for L3-L4, L4-L5.What really amazed me was that Dr. Blecher knew how I apprehensive I was from my previous experience. He told me it was a very big decision and to go home, think about it and to seek out other surgical opinions.I went for 3 more consultations with Spinal Surgeons and all confirmed Dr Blecher's diagnosis.I chose Dr. Blecher because I felt most comfortable with him, the amount of time he spent explaining the procedure with me and the wonderful treatment I received from his staff.Dr. Blecher had me walking the day after my surgery. He kept an active watch on me post-surgery and I had x-rays and check-ups regularly.I could walk 1 mile within 3 months.Now, after 2 years I walk 3 miles regularly, I can lift weights and I am an active gardener. I listen to my body (I still have arthritis and stenosis in my upper discs - but at a lesser degree) but I am 100% better than I was - my husband calls me bionic.I can not say enough positive things about Dr. Blecher and his staff at University Spine.

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Blechers for approximately one year. He performed two surgical procedures on me, first an anterior cervical spinal fusion and second an extensive lower lumbar fusion and reconstruction. I am pleased to say both procedures were successful.I have had back problems for over twenty years, herniated discs, arthritis in my back, scoliosis, and spinal stenosis. I used every modality to delay surgery, but I knew at this point in my life surgery would have to be my next step. After extensive research, I was very fortunate to find Dr. Blecher. After my first office visit with him, I knew he was the surgeon I would trust with my spinal problems. A friend of mine also encouraged me to consult with Dr. Blecher, he had been in an automobile accident which left him paralyzed, Dr. Blecher and his team worked a miracle and now he not only is able to walk, he plays golf.Prior to my surgeries Dr. Blecher spent extensive time with me and my family explaining all the risks and benefits regarding my surgeries. He used layman terminology when going over all test results so I could fully understand what my two surgeries would entail. He personally spoke with all of my physicians before any surgeries would take place. I found this very comforting and reassuring. The nursing and office staff exhibit the same qualities as Dr. Blecher. They are friendly, professional, compassionate and caring, who like Dr. Blecher, has the patients well being as their primary concern. I was also impressed that he does not have an automated telephone system. A patient never has to go through prompts or voice mail instructions to speak with someone. Someone always answers the phone. When a patient is ill and has concerns, it is the little things that truly matter.For example, I developed complications two weeks after my cervical spinal surgery. I was on vacation in Florida and was hospitalized for one week. While I was in the hospital Dr. Blecher would not only call my wife daily to check in on my progress he would contact the nursing staff and doctors to check on my progress and provide them with any information they required related to my surgery.Unfortunately, I have had some major medical problems in my life and I have had my fair share of surgeries, but these two surgeries were the most serious and dangerous of them all. Fortunately, I was literally in the hands of Dr. Blecher. He treats his patients with such respect and has a caring bedside manner.On a personal level and the reason I am writing this testimonial is without Dr. Blechers skills, knowledge, expertise and talent as a surgeon my end results might have had my future in a wheel chair. A Doctors highest compliment is recommendations or referrals from a patient to his family and friends. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Blecher, as I believe he is a top-notch spinal surgeon and person.G.P.

|  Making a difference  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

Dr. Haim Blecher has played an important role in ensuring that I will be living in the near and distant future with a positive outlook. My back problems stem from the fact that I have been walking with an above knee prosthesis for the past 40 years (I lost my leg to bone cancer when I was 17). I did not let this handicap prevent me from living a normal life. I put much stress on my back from strenuous physical activities and a gait that is not biomechanically normal. For 8 years the herniated discs I had in the lumbar region progressively worsened to the point where I was at a high level of constant pain and periodically experiencing numbness in my leg. Five years of chiropractic adjustments and 2 years of physical therapy did not provide any relief or improvement. Epidural shots lasted only 1 day. At this point, knowing what the next alternative would be, I did my research to identify the best surgeon available. Dr. Blecher stood out among them all and became the easy choice. At my first visit, I described the lower back pain and also mentioned that Ive been getting numbness in my fingers for almost 20 years. He prescribed MRIs for both the lumbar and cervical regions. When we met to discuss the films he said that while my lower back is a mess, it was the cervical region that was a concern to him. He indicated that I had severe spinal compression and that this condition is dangerous and needs immediate attention. I thanked him and advised that I would like to get a second opinion. Well, I went to 2 other surgeons, one being a neurosurgeon to obtain a different perspective. All provided exactly the same diagnosis as Dr. Blecher and with the same warning. Having validated his original diagnosis gave me complete confidence in my decision. i.e..that I have selected the best surgeon. In October 2008 Dr. Blecher relieved the spinal compression with an anterior 3-level discectomy and I was home the next day. The post surgical MRI showed complete reversal of the spinal compression. Next came the 6 month wait before we could proceed with the lumbar fusion in March 2009. While this was a painful procedure, I knew I had nothing to lose and everything to gain. Success is measured by the level of reduction in pain. It is now 6 months post surgery. My pain was reduced and I find the more I walk, the better I am feeling. This positive result gives me incentive to walk a little more each day and to keep going. I still have too much life to live and Im thanking Dr. Blecher for my next steps.

Jun 9th, 2012

Dr. Blecher is an outstanding surgeon and I would highly reccomend him. He will take the time to explain everything to you and answer all of your questions. I also appreciated his conservative approach to surgery. His entire office staff is great to work with and they will help you every step of the way if you reguire surgery. After getting consultations with several surgeons in the area I was very pleased with the outcome of the surgery Dr. Blecher performed. His follow-up post surgery is also excellant.

|  Compassion & Knowledge  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

After 8 failed back surgeries I was referred to Dr. Blecher. I had already interviewed surgeons in NY because, supposedly, that is where everyone goes to find the "really good" doctors. Not so. Personal referrals, I feel, is a key indicator of how a doctor will relate to their patient. After Dr. Blecher reviewed my x-rays & scans he explained to me how he would go about correcting and straightening my back. I was literally bent in half. Although it took 2 surgeries, 5 days apart, Dr. Blecher assembled a dynamite team to assist him go through this process with me. There were several doctors he brought together from a plastic surgeon, vascular surgeon, physical therapist and specialized nursing care. I cannot imagine any other doctor holding the "baton" and orchestrating my symphony of recoverythan Dr. Blecher. I now stand erect and can hold my head up high. I can drive, do moderate grocery shopping. I clean our home, go for walks and this summer have even done some light gardening, my passion. Despite the fact that my mobility is still limited, the fact that I am not bed ridden, or tide to a wheel chair is an absolute miracle to our family. My husband and I feel so blessed that a dear and special person in our lives brought us to Dr. Blecher. Dr. Blecher's knowledge and explanation in layman's terms of my procedures was so reassuring to us. He and his team made daily bedside visits to check on my progress during my stay at Robert Woods University Hospital. If you would like to speak with me personally, just contact Dr. Blecher's office, and his staff will have me contact you.Most Sincerely,Up Straight and Standing Tall

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

Dr. Blecher is one of the best surgeons I know he is kind and answers all your questions spend time with you like you are the only patient around.His staff is excellent and understanding. When I had my surgery they called me the next day in the hospital to see what kind of a night I had and to let me know what time the doctor would be in to see me. they called me at home to check on my status. and Dr Blecher called me on Friday to see how I was and told me If I had a problem over the weekend I was to call the office. Their are not enough words to express my appreciation for the doctor and his staff.

Jun 6th, 2012

I first went to see Dr. Blecher in May 2010, after being in non-stop and extreme sciatica pain for 6 months. I was diagnosed with two herniated discs. The doctor that had been treating me could offer no relief, nor had he recommended any further tests to investigate why this was. Dr. Blecher ordered the appropriate tests and sent me to an outstanding pain management doctor for interim relief until my scheduled surgery. After the first visit with Dr. Blecher I knew this was a doctor who cared, was highly skilled and who listened to what I was saying. He immediately put me at ease. I left that day knowing that my nightmare existence would soon be over. The office staff is the one of the best I have ever encountered. They are pleasant and professional, efficient and informative. All insurance questions were explained thouroughly. I've already referred a co-worker of mine and she was very impressed with Dr. Blecher. I would tell anyone to forget any other doctor and go straight to the best! He gave me my life back again and I will be forever grateful. Thank goodness there is a Dr. Blecher!

|  Shari Gilbert-Dean  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

I swore I would never have spinal surgery I consider myself a person with a very high threshold for pain.I had my son totally natural! But at the age of 45 and feeling like I was 95,I could not take the pain anymore. I had endured years of excruciating chronic pain and the depression that accompanied it. I had almost every test, saw numerous specialists, tried everything from physical therapy to any possible pain management technique that could possibly provide some pain relief. I was going through bottles of Advil like it was candy. I was unable to function for more than half an hour without having to go back to my bed to get off my feet. Putting in a load of laundry was the extent of what I was able to accomplish for the day before my pain rendered me useless for the rest of the day. I had no life, all I had was pain, and was unable to experience any happiness or joy. Out of desperation for relief, I went to see my PCP.She examined me and we discussed how my quality of lifehad diminished over the past 3 years,and she suggested I go for a consult with a Spinal Surgeon, Dr.Haim D. Blecher. The realization of her telling me that I was too young to have so much pain and no quality of life was now a reality I had to confront.She confirmed that I had exhausted all of the possibilities that could have relieved my pain and now it was time to seek a surgical opinion. Thats how I came to know Dr. Blecher. After insisting to my husband and sister that there was no sense in going for a surgical consult,because I was never having Spinal Surgery,I retreated to my bedroom. I reluctantly agreed to go for a surgical consult to see if I was even a candidate for surgery. Dr. Blechers exam was thorough. He examined me physically, asked me numerous questions, and reviewed my test results obtained from previous tests performed, as well as other doctors opinions. He showed both my husband and I what he believed to be the areas causing my pain on the x-rays, and used models to explain to us why and how my pain was caused mechanically, in words we could understand. He said that I should not even consider surgery if my symptoms and pain were tolerable and that the decision for surgery was totally up to me.He encouraged me to go for a second Spinal Surgeons opinion.I went to another highly recommended Spinal Surgeon. He confirmed and agreed with Dr. Blechers findings. Dr. Blecher recommended one final test,a disco gram,he explained that the disco gram was not a pleasant test, but that the information obtained from it would be invaluable in how to proceed next and what the surgical intervention would realistically accomplish.I returned to Dr. Blechers office to discuss the disco gram results. The results did confirm Dr.Blechers assessment and diagnosis. Spondylolisthesis at L3-4, Spinal Stenosis at L3-4 and L4-5, mechanical back pain and right L4 and L5 radiculopathy, and right trochanteric bursitis. The discogram helped develop a surgical plan of intervention that would be aimed at decompression of my neural elements and stabilization of my slip. I was told I could expect a 50% improvement outcome and repeatedly reminded that it was not a painless and quick recovery.After many hours of debate with myself and Dr. Blecher, I decided to schedule my surgery for May 19, 2008.I was terrified and hopeful at the same time! I just celebrated my 4 year Spinal Surgery Anniversary!I call myself "Titanium Woman." I call Dr. Blecher my "Super Spinal Man!" I have little,if any, pain in my back and am able to do almost anything! The Spinal Surgery improvement outcome has been more like 90! Oh yeah, did I say without any pain!! I am so grateful to Dr. Blecher for giving me my life back, no pun intended!I will never be able to express my gratitude to Dr. Blecher enough for what his surgical talents have enabled me to regain, my life! I encourage anybody who is suffering the way I did to trust his surgical skills and honesty in making your decision to have Spinal Surgery.To this day,I consider myself so very fortunate to have had the finest Spinal Surgeon perform my surgery!He is also a compassionate and caring man who I still consult to this day!

Apr 8th, 2012

Excellent surgeon his care before and after surgery was excellent. His office staff is excellent they are caring, understanding and they make you feel like you are the only patient around. The doctor and staff called me at home to see how I was feeling

Feb 28th, 2011

Excellent. What a find!

Dec 23rd, 2010

Over the period of a week I developed dropfoot, losing all strength in my feet. My sports medicine doctor called Dr. Blecher . Dr Blecher made a special trip into the office to see me on a Friday afternoon and to schedule surgery the following Wednesday. I had hoped that the surgery would be L4 L5 decompression but Dr. Blecher showed me my MRI and explained why I needed fusion. He was very patient in answering my many questions. Dr. Blecher visited me the night of surgery and found I had most of the strength back in my feet. He helped me out of bed and walked me up and down the hall. After 3 months I am off all pain medications, walk 3 miles and day and ride the stationary bike. I feel I am 75% back to completely normal and expect 100% within 6 months.

Oct 22nd, 2010

Dr. Blecher is one of the most honest dovtors I have the privilage to meet. The way treated my vase he actually talked in the way that made sense and listen to all my problems. Most specialist its in and out like time is money. With Blecher he was there until I was done with my questions. He did not rush me or push me out and that means alot.

|  christine tranchina  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2010

I would not be alive today without having been blessed with have Dr. Blecher as my surgeon. My previous comments under L.C.S.W. confirm my belief that Dr. Blecher is the Best spine doctor in New Jersey or anywhere. Only 5% of people with my injuries survive and thanks to the good doctor, I am in that catagory. Thank you Dr. Blecher! And Thank your parents!

|  Fantastic Doctor!  |  show details
by Kelly Chiplonkar on Feb 12th, 2010

Dr. Blecher is an outstanding doctor. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and his staff.

by Andrea Solomon on Feb 2nd, 2010

Without the caring personality and expertise of Dr. Blecher, I wouldn't physically be the person I am today. He performed my surgery and also guided me in learning how to manage my health. I highly recommend Dr. Blecher to anyone with a back problem.

by Gary Kobstad on Jan 30th, 2010

I am an Iron/Steel worker NYC, I visted Dr. Blecher to obtain a second opinion on what my current doctor had stated..back surgery. After meeting with Dr. Blecher, my choice was clear, back surgery with him. The surgery was the best thing I could have done for myself and career. I was back to work within four months and the last 3 years have been spent virtually pain free..I credit all of this to Dr. Blecher and his staff.

|  I FOUND HELP  |  show details
by P. SULLIVAN on Jan 18th, 2010

AFTER YEARS OF BACK PAIN, 6 EPIDURALS, TRIGGER SHOTS, MONTHS OF PHYSICAL THERAPY AND MEDICATIONS THAT NO LONGER WORKED, I COULD HARDLY WALK, SIT OR LAY DOWN WITHOUT PAIN, I FOUND DR. BLECHER. THE FIRST CALL TO HIS OFFICE HIS STAFF PROVED EXTREMELY HELPFUL IN PROCURING AN MRI TO PREPARE FOR MY APPOINTMENT. AFTER MEETING DR. BLECHER, I KNEW I WAS IN THE RIGHT HANDS. IT'S BEEN 7 MONTHS SINCE MY SURGERY AND I CAN SAY I HAVE NO BACK PAIN. THANK GOD FOR DR. BLECHER AND HIS MOST CAPABLE STAFF.

Jun 27th, 2009

Dr. Blecher is a consumate professional. He installs confidence and he is very good at explaining what it is they are looking for and what the plan of action will be to treat your illness. His office staff are very good at following up when you have a question, and work very well with the patients. I was so blessed to have found this doctor.

Mar 9th, 2009

Dr. Blecher is truly the best spine surgeon. His bedside manner and knowledge is top notch. If you need a spine surgeon who is conservative and knows what he is doing - go see Dr. Blecher.