Dr. Haim Misholy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

Excellent
Excellent

Wonderful
My experience with Dr. Misholy was very pleasant and I was extremely happy with my results.

December 10th, 2015
Great would not go anywere else
Dr Mishoy and his staff are amazing. My results are natural and lasting.

November 17th, 2015
Wonderful!
Excellent, skilled, compassionate, thorough and professional. Dr Misholy is the real deal

November 10th, 2015
Wonderful caring doctor, the best!
The office and doctor is great, recommend to all my friends!

April 3rd, 2015
Great salesman but terrible plastic surgeon
I have never written a review before in my entire 62 years . In fact I have waited 9 years to finally decide to put my experience out there in hopes that someone else will be spared from what I've gone through @ the hands of Dr Misholy. Post op day # three I started to have intense itching of both eyes after a upper and lower surgery. I went for my scheduled post op visit and mentioned concern about the eye discomfort and was told there was no indication of infection . Then when I was given the okay to wear eye makeup I noticed that I had trouble getting my eyelash curler to fit into the contour of my left eye . I dismissed it as residual edema ,even though I didn't see much or any peri orbital swelling . When I voiced my concerns to Dr Misholy about the eye problems ,the odd look of my earlobes and how pulled and stretched they looked , how my profile on the right side of my face was drastically different than the left ( mini face lift ) I was patronized and dismissed . I then spent 4 difficult years under the care of a kind and compassionate eye specialist who tried everything in her power to cure the blepharitis that was caused by my plastic surgery . Upon my first visit to her she said what every other person was afraid to say ; '' that I had two entirely different shaped / looking eyes ''. My let eye was so hollowed out that my upper eyelid is inverted. The scars around my ears to this day are still thick and white . I also have subsequent hair loss where the heavy scarring is , so covering them with hair isn't even an option for me. I cannot tell you how this experience changed my life . A year after my surgery I left my career as a nurse because of the botched surgery . I become so insecure and self conscious of my two different eyes I didn't want to be seen and I subsequently slipped into a deep depression . Please hear my words and do not allow this doctor to touch your face .

January 3rd, 2014
botched
This doctor botched my facelift and revision surgery is not possible due to the amount of skin he removed. I now have pixie ears, hairloss, and visible scars. If you are considering this surgery look for a surgeon with new techniques and more experience in this area. His practice states he specializes in facelifts but clearly his work does not reflect that claim.

December 9th, 2013
mini facelift
I had a mini facelift to the lower part of my face to tighten my neck and jaw line. I'm so unhappy with the results. I have very thick and noticeable scarring in front of both ears and the scars behind my ears are white and very low placement to my earlobe as well as hairloss above my right ear from. I was given a few steroid injections into the scars but that did not help. I'm so upset about the outcome of this procedure. There are days I'm so insecure about my scars I don't want to leave my house. The only reason I'm giving one star is due to the requirement of this site to post my review.

January 17th, 2011
DR. MISHOLY IS BY FAR, THE BEST!! EXCELLENT DOC!!!
Ive had my implants from him for 9 yrs now and they still look excellent, still holding up great!! He did lip injections twice and was excellent. Ive sent 4 people to him for breast imp. Including my mother and 2 sisters and their boobs are beautiful too! Im still referring people to him 9 yrs later, and i'll be back to get my boobs redone within another year! Scars are barely visible, he's just THE BEST!! Retire Greenburg, Dr. MISHOLY is the best!!! Better pricing, and financing what more can u ask for!

March 12th, 2010
Lipo
I had a good experience with the office and with the doctor himself...but as far as the results, I am so unhappy. I had a combonation of smart lipo and traditional lipo. I spent over $5,000.00 and I am so upset that I spent that kind of money for nothing...first off, it looked great when first done, but i had a small pocket on the right side that did not match the left side, it looked like I was going to have a flat stomach after spending that kind of money, I would expect it to be flat.(which I charged and regret doing the procedure at all and now pay every month and still have a fat belly.) I kept the wrap on for over one month, and when I took it off, it was like my stomach reappeared within two months. I started excercing when I was told to do so, and am usually a big health freak. I put on some belly fat after having several medical issues and I have always been very skinny. Even after my children, I have always been thin. I have been eating vegtables, and working out like crazy, and I still have this belly fat...Very unhappy, and to fix it, it would cost more money, and that is not possible.