A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haim Pinkas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haim Pinkas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haim Pinkas, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkas graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pinkas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haim Pinkas MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Haim Pinkas practice?
- Dr. Haim Pinkas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Haim Pinkas practices Gastroenterology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Gastroenterologists.