A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haim Pinkas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haim Pinkas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haim Pinkas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkas graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pinkas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinkas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans