Dr. Haim Pinkas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Haim Pinkas?

August 27th, 2016

PLEASE BEWARE!!

My previous post was removed so I am posting again. Please beware!! This man performed an ERCP on my father and my father died two days later. This man is protected by sovereign immunity laws in the state of Florida. This means if he harms you or causes your death he will not be held responsible. Please do your homework. I wish my Dad had.

June 30th, 2016

Dr. Pinkas is not as a great doctor as he is made out to be. The wait is nornally real long. He approaches you like he can really care less and not involved. He doesn't care about your questions and spends most of his time looking at the computer. He leaves the room and your left wondering if the appointment is over or not. I would not recommend this doctor.

May 24th, 2016

Absolutely would not recommend him

I was sent to see Dr Pinkas after my GI Dr could not figure out what was wrong. I had ( and have) chronic stomach pain that never resolved after having my Gallbladder removed. I went with my husband. He spent maybe 5 minutes with us. He laughed and wondered why I had been referred to him. He gave me a prescription for antibiotics and told me to to take them with Pepto Bismol. I felt humiliated and he never even tried to see if he could give me a diagnoses or even a recommendation on who could help me. My current GI Dr spoke to me today about an ERCP and I would need to go to USF for it. I will never go back to Dr. Pinkas. I will travel out of State if I have to in order to have the procedure.

December 30th, 2014

We had an emergency and traveled from Vero Beach FL to Tampa. He was very attentitive to our need and although the procedure was difficult due to a biological abnormality, he persisted and was successful in implanting a stent at the pancreatic duct. This procedure was ultimately the solution to healing a fistula. He was very professional and we were referred to him because his expertise in similar difficult procedures.

November 18th, 2013

Professional Organizer

Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Pinkas and feel extremely fortunate it is he who oversees our varied medical issues. He listens carefully, targets the correct treatment and is genuinely involved in our care and improvements. He is equally as insistent that we follow preventative care and screening. His longtime staff are courteous and dedicated to patients care. It is a great plus for not only his patients, but for that of his student Fellows that Dr. Pinkas remains on top of his specialty and highly revered USF's Professor.

February 25th, 2012

Glad of the referral

Highly professional friendly. Inspires confidence. My case was not routine to others but was routine for Dr Pinkas

October 24th, 2011

He thinks he's incredible, he isn't

I waited hours for my proceedure. When it was over, everyone was gone and I was sent home too soon and ended up in hospital. He was cocky, uninvolved, and dismissive. If he's the best, God help us all.

January 28th, 2011

Dr. Pinkas is a wonderful, caring doctor. I would travel across the world for him.

May 14th, 2017