A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hairong Peng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hairong Peng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hairong Peng, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Peng graduated from Hengyang Medical College.
Dr. Peng has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hairong Peng MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hairong Peng practice?
- Dr. Hairong Peng has 14 office locations.
Dr. Hairong Peng practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kane, PA and Butler, PA.
See Wexford Anesthesiologists and Wexford Pain Management Doctors.