A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haitham Abulebdeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haitham Abulebdeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haitham Abulebdeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Abulebdeh graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abulebdeh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haitham Sabe Abulebdeh MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Haitham S. Abulebdeh practice?
- Dr. Haitham Abulebdeh has 8 office locations.
Dr. Haitham Abulebdeh practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN and Kenyon, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Endocrinologists.