Learn more about Dr. Haitham Abulebdeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haitham Abulebdeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abulebdeh
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abulebdeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haitham Abulebdeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Abulebdeh graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abulebdeh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haitham Sabe Abulebdeh MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Haitham S. Abulebdeh practice?
- Dr. Haitham Abulebdeh has 8 office locations.
Dr. Haitham Abulebdeh practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN and Kenyon, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Endocrinologists.