A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haitham Dababneh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haitham Dababneh, Neurology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- carotid angioplasty
- carotid stenting
- embolic stroke
- endovascular aneurysm repair
- endovascular coil embolization
- hemorrhagic stroke
- intracerebral hemorrhage
- stent placement
- subarachnoid hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Dababneh graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dababneh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haitham Dababneh MD is a male Neurologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Haitham Dababneh practice?
- Dr. Haitham Dababneh has 1 office location.
Dr. Haitham Dababneh practices Vascular Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.