A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haitham Elsamaloty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haitham Elsamaloty, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsamaloty graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Elsamaloty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haitham M Elsamaloty MBBS and MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Haitham M. Elsamaloty practice?
- Dr. Haitham Elsamaloty has 1 office location.
Dr. Haitham Elsamaloty practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Toledo Radiologists.