A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haitham Elsamaloty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elsamaloty
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elsamaloty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haitham Elsamaloty, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsamaloty graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Elsamaloty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haitham M Elsamaloty MBBS and MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Haitham M. Elsamaloty practice?
- Dr. Haitham Elsamaloty has 1 office location.
Dr. Haitham Elsamaloty practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Toledo Radiologists.