A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haitham Masri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haitham Masri, Otolaryngologist, Emergency Physician, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haitham Masri, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masri graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Masri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Haitham Masri practice?
Dr. Haitham Masri practices Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, Facial Plastic Surgery, Allergy & Immunology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists, Dearborn Surgeons, Dearborn Allergists, and Dearborn Plastic Surgeons.