A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haitham Qader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haitham Qader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haitham Qader, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qader graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Qader has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haitham O Qader MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Haitham O. Qader practice?
- Dr. Haitham Qader has 1 office location.
Dr. Haitham Qader practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Jay, FL.
See Jay Internists and Jay Nephrologists.