A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haitham Qader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haitham Qader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haitham Qader, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qader graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Qader has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qader accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans