General Practitioners, Internist, Nephrologist (kidney), Pediatrician
Renalus, Center For Kidney Care Pensacola
1619 Creighton Rd
Pensacola, FL 32504
850-444-4700
Locations and availability (14)

|  show details
by Allison Ratley----ally_girl27@yahoo.com on Dec 3rd, 2010

Dr Qader was an amazing doctor, I was very ill November of 2009 and I was referred to him by another doctor. Dr Qader never gave up on me, he fought for me just as much as I fought for myself. He was just a phone call away and worked me into the schedule when needed. In April 2010 I was healed by the Grace of God and the hard work of Dr Qader, I went to a follow up appt with him March 29th and found out shortly after that he had left the practice. I never got to say Thank You. Dr Qader, there are no words to describe how much I appreciate you and all your hard work. You were not only my doctor but someone I could count on. Good luck to you where ever you are and always know you hold a special place in my heart.

|  exceptional care  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2009

Dr Qader is an excellent physician. He took his time speaking with me and explaining everything. I felt like he truly cared. I can trust him and never dobut anything he advises me to do. I am so happy with him.

|  show details
Nov 1st, 2009

He (and Dr. Webber) not only saved my life 18 months ago, and he has been diligent with personally following up since then. I would reccommend him to everyone as a nephrologist,