A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haiyan Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haiyan Lu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Nanjing University Medical College, Jiangsu.
Dr. Lu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haiyan DR Lu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Haiyan D. Lu practice?
- Dr. Haiyan Lu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Haiyan Lu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Endocrinologists.