A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haiyan Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lu
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haiyan Lu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Nanjing University Medical College, Jiangsu.
Dr. Lu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haiyan DR Lu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Haiyan D. Lu practice?
- Dr. Haiyan Lu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Haiyan Lu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.