Dr. Haiyan Lu MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haiyan Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haiyan Lu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Nanjing University Medical College, Jiangsu.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Haiyan Lu practice?
Dr. Haiyan Lu practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Endocrinologists, and New York Urgent Care Centers.