A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haiying Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haiying Liang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from West China Union Univ Coll Of Med And Dentistry, Chengtu, Szechuan.
Dr. Liang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haiying Liang MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haiying Liang practice?
- Dr. Haiying Liang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haiying Liang practices Internal Medicine near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Overland Park Internists.