A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hajeer Sabet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hajeer Sabet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hajeer Sabet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabet graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sabet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Potomac Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hajeer Sabet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hajeer Sabet practice?
- Dr. Hajeer Sabet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hajeer Sabet practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Woodbridge Surgeons.