A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hajeer Sabet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hajeer Sabet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabet
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hajeer Sabet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabet graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sabet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Potomac Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hajeer Sabet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hajeer Sabet practice?
- Dr. Hajeer Sabet has 1 office location.
Dr. Hajeer Sabet practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodbridge, VA.
See Woodbridge Surgeons.