A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haji Shariff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haji Shariff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haji Shariff, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Shariff graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Shariff has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shariff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Haji Shariff practice?
Dr. Haji Shariff practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Trenton Surgeons.