Learn more about Dr. Haji Shariff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haji Shariff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shariff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shariff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haji Shariff, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Shariff graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shariff has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haji M Shariff MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Haji M. Shariff practice?
- Dr. Haji Shariff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haji Shariff practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Cardiothoracic Surgeons.