A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haji Shariff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haji Shariff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haji Shariff, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Shariff graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shariff has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haji Shariff MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Haji Shariff practice?
- Dr. Haji Shariff has 9 office locations.
Dr. Haji Shariff practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Trenton Cardiothoracic Surgeons.