Learn more about Dr. Haji Shariff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haji Shariff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shariff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shariff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haji Shariff, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Shariff graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shariff has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haji M Shariff MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Haji M. Shariff practice?
- Dr. Haji Shariff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haji Shariff practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Cardiothoracic Surgeons.