Overall Review

3.8

April 19th, 2016
After waiting two hours and 30 minutes , another doctor came to see for less than 5 minute. I don't recommend this doc..

January 14th, 2016
One of their customer representatives named Roxanne was the worst customer service a clinic should have. Very rude, very cocky, unprofessional behavior toward its clients. The clinic its self was very crowded with lack of waiting room for patients. Not recommended this place.

October 29th, 2013
My son who is now 12 years old was delivered by Dr. Chun. After my first experience with him, I knew he was the only option when I got pregnant a second time, and with twins. Yes the waiting room was crowded, why, he is that good. He is funny and very caring. if you are looking for a doctor that cares about you, this is the place to go. And I did have a choice, I could have gone anywhere, I chose Dr. Chun and you should too.

July 25th, 2013
My twins were born healthy well!
I have been coming to this department during my entire pregnancy and I couldn't be any happier with staff and with dr.Chun. I has a very high risk pregnancy and my OB/GYN has recommended me to see dr.Chun and Thanks to his experienced professionalism I have delivered my beautiful twins healthy and well. It is extremely hard to find a doctor who knows what they are doing and I am very pleased and thankful I found dr.Chun.

June 14th, 2013
If you have another option, go elsewhere. Trust me.
I have been to this office 7 times during pregnancy. Never spoke to Dr. Chun directly. He walks by every once in a while. Not a good morning, good afternoon, hello ever. The office is overcrowded every day. My visit average 111 minutes. Yes I time it. That is too long when I always get their on time. Most of the time when I visited there are not enough seats. Nurses constantly asking men to give up there seats to the women. Which i already do before being asked. Maybe just maybe that same nurse should ask greedy Dr. Chun to get more seats or rent space that is more accommodating to the volume of patients you have visiting you office, which he is being well compensated for. For god sake, majority of the patients are pregnant. My husband had to wait many times in the hall way. Others were sitting on the floor. This would be fine if it happened once in a while, but it happened 4 times out of 7 total visits. I have been there in the morning and in the afternoons. I think Dr. Chung needs to dig into his deep pockets and make that place a little more comfortable and inviting. Monster's Inc is the only movie ever playing on the television, if its even on It's a sign of obvious greed. When my husband wanted to use the bathroom, the give you a key like you're at some road side gas station. There are a couple of nice and helpful nurses. Unfortunately most of them are rude and mean. The Asian nurse (medical assistant)one at the front counter is the worst. This place is covered through my medical insurance through my employer. The only reason why this place is so crowded for sure. No one in there right mind would choose this place on their free will. Visit this place 4-5 time and you will see everything I mentioned is true I could go on and on about everything wrong with this place.I'm going to figure something out. I am privileged to other options, so I am never going back to this office again.

May 3rd, 2013
The office always over schedule patients resulted in crowded waiting area for pregnant women. The office clerks have poor manner and unprofessional attitudes toward patients. Very unpleasant experiences with this clinic. I won`t come back again. Definitely not going to recommend this practice for family and friends.

December 27th, 2008
Mr. Benoit
Dr. Chun is an excellent doctor!