A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hajra Tily:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hajra Tily is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tily
Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Education Read about psoriasis and arthritic symptoms in our psoriatic arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tily Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hajra Tily, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tily graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tily has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hajra I Tily MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Hajra I. Tily practice?
- Dr. Hajra Tily has 1 office location.
Dr. Hajra Tily practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Rheumatologists.