A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hajra Tily:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hajra Tily is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tily
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Tily Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hajra Tily, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tily graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tily has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hajra I Tily MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Hajra I. Tily practice?
- Dr. Hajra Tily has 1 office location.
Dr. Hajra Tily practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Rheumatologists.