A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hak Choy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hak Choy is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choy
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Choy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hak Choy, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer (Large Cell Carcinoma)
- DNA Damage
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Choy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Choy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hak Choy MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hak Choy practice?
- Dr. Hak Choy has 1 office location.
Dr. Hak Choy practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiation Oncologists.