A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hak Choy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hak Choy is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hak Choy, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer (Large Cell Carcinoma)
- DNA Damage
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Choy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Choy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hak Choy MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hak Choy practice?
- Dr. Hak Choy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hak Choy practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.