Oncology Specialist (cancer), Radiologist, Radiation Oncology
Video profile

2.0

Jan 17th, 2015

One of the very special people in my life. I give Dr Choy credit with me being here now.

Mar 10th, 2014

Very rude and abusive. Everyone is demoralized and wants to quit in that clinic.

Jan 21st, 2014

The clinic was totally disorganized. Waited over an hour. He was rude and dismissive with poor English. No bedside manner.

Nov 11th, 2013

Hak Choy is a lier-documentation will be provided on demand. He has no publication in Nature, Science, Cell, Cancer Cell, PNAS, JCB, JBC etc. He has published one paper in Cancer Research Journal as corresponding author in 2003, the study which is poorly rated. It is not clear how UTSW medical center authorities have him to be Chairman of the Radiation Oncology Department.

Oct 17th, 2012

Cannot speak english.

May 15th, 2012

Second that 'horrible English' comment.

Incompetent and useless oncologist show details Incompetent and useless oncologist
May 13th, 2012

Completely unprofessional and incompetent. Why is such a tool working at such good hospital? This man was rude, insensitive, and completely disregarded my and my family's need for privacy. I recommend seeing someone else unless you enjoy being mis-diagnosed by such an arrogant piece of garbage.

Think twice show details Think twice
May 12th, 2012

Very poor English.

Thanks Dr. Choy show details Thanks Dr. Choy
Dec 5th, 2011

I've come a long way since you treated my lung cancer back in 2004. Others were ready to send me home to put my affairs in order, that is, until I met you and Dr. Mickey!I am happy to tell anyone who will listen about your amazing work and every day that I am alive, I think of you and say a little prayer for you so that you may continue doing the astounding work for others. I now volunteer with the American Cancer Society in Gulfport and can tell my amazing story to others.Again, many thanks!Barbara Goltz