A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hak Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hak Ko is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ko
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hak Ko, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Ko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hak J Ko MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hak J. Ko practice?
- Dr. Hak Ko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hak Ko practices Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists.