A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hak Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hak Wong is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Wong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hak Pak Wong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hak P. Wong practice?
- Dr. Hak Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hak Wong practices Family Medicine and General Practice near El Segundo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See El Segundo Primary Care Doctors.