A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hak Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hak Wong is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Wong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hak Pak Wong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hak P. Wong practice?
- Dr. Hak Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Hak Wong practices Family Medicine and General Practice near El Segundo, CA.
See El Segundo Primary Care Doctors and El Segundo General Practitioners.