A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hakan Charles-Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hakan Charles-Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charles-Harris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charles-Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hakan Charles-Harris, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Respiratory Failure
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles-Harris graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Charles-Harris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hakan Charles-Harris BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hakan Charles-Harris practice?
- Dr. Hakan Charles-Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Hakan Charles-Harris practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.