A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hakan Charles-Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hakan Charles-Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hakan Charles-Harris, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Respiratory Failure
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles-Harris graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Charles-Harris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- North Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Charles-Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hakan S. Charles-Harris practice?
Dr. Hakan Charles-Harris practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.