A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hakan Kaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hakan Kaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hakan Kaya, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaya graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Kaya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hakan Kaya MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hakan Kaya practice?
- Dr. Hakan Kaya has 8 office locations.
Dr. Hakan Kaya practices Medical Oncology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, WA and Newport, WA.
See Spokane Oncologists.