Learn more about Dr. Hakan Kaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hakan Kaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaya
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hakan Kaya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaya graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hakan Kaya MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hakan Kaya practice?
- Dr. Hakan Kaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Hakan Kaya practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Oncologists.