A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hakan Kaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hakan Kaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaya
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hakan Kaya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaya graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hakan Kaya MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hakan Kaya practice?
- Dr. Hakan Kaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Hakan Kaya practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Oncologists.