The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hakan Kaya
Dr. Hakan Kaya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaya is affiliated with Valley Hospital, Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Providence Holy Family Hospital. Dr. Kaya has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hakan Kaya has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hakan Kaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.
Dr. Lisa Stiller
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Spokane, WA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Maged Khoory
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Spokane, WA 0.01 mi52
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Medical Oncology
Spokane, WA 0.01 mi31