A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hakan Kaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hakan Kaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hakan Kaya, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaya graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Kaya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hakan Kaya practice?
Dr. Hakan Kaya practices Medical Oncology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Ritzville, WA and Moses Lake, WA.
See Spokane Oncologists.