A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hakan Kutlu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hakan Kutlu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hakan Kutlu, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutlu graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kutlu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hakan M Kutlu MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hakan M. Kutlu practice?
- Dr. Hakan Kutlu has 1 office location.
Dr. Hakan Kutlu practices Plastic Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons.