A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hakan Oral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hakan Oral is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oral
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Oral Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hakan Oral, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Biliary Atresia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Paroxysmal Tachycardia
- Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Oral graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oral has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hakan Oral MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hakan Oral practice?
- Dr. Hakan Oral has 11 office locations.
Dr. Hakan Oral practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.