A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hakan Oral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hakan Oral is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hakan Oral, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Biliary Atresia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Paroxysmal Tachycardia
- Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Oral graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oral has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hakan Oral MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hakan Oral practice?
- Dr. Hakan Oral has 11 office locations.
Dr. Hakan Oral practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.