A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hakan Usal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hakan Usal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hakan Usal, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Usal graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Usal has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hakan M Usal MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hakan M. Usal practice?
- Dr. Hakan Usal has 1 office location.
Dr. Hakan Usal practices Plastic Surgery near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Plastic Surgeons.