A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hakim Morsli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hakim Morsli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morsli
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hakim Morsli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morsli graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Morsli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hakim Morsli MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hakim Morsli practice?
- Dr. Hakim Morsli has 1 office location.
Dr. Hakim Morsli practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Cardiologists.