A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hakki Bolukoglu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hakki Bolukoglu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolukoglu graduated from Ege Universitesi, Izmir.
Dr. Bolukoglu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bolukoglu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hakki Bolukoglu practice?
Dr. Hakki Bolukoglu practices Cardiovascular Disease near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Hamburg, PA.
See Reading Cardiologists.