A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hakki Bolukoglu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hakki Bolukoglu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolukoglu graduated from Ege Universitesi, Izmir.
Dr. Bolukoglu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hakki Bolukoglu MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hakki Bolukoglu practice?
- Dr. Hakki Bolukoglu has 9 office locations.
Dr. Hakki Bolukoglu practices Cardiovascular Disease near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Hamburg, PA.
See Reading Cardiologists.