A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hakki Bolukoglu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolukoglu
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bolukoglu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hakki Bolukoglu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolukoglu graduated from Ege Universitesi, Izmir.
Dr. Bolukoglu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hakki Bolukoglu MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hakki Bolukoglu practice?
- Dr. Hakki Bolukoglu has 1 office location.
Dr. Hakki Bolukoglu practices Cardiovascular Disease near Reading, PA.
See Reading Cardiologists.