Dr. Hakop Hrachian Haftevani MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine South Miami, FL

3.8

July 22nd, 2015
I had a Pacemaker implanted almost an year ago. As he said in my first visit, all the bad symptoms disappeared after the surgery. I felt very confident trusting my heart to Dr Hirachian and intend to make him my regular Cardiologist., also because in all 3 times I went to his office I was out of the Parcking building in exactly 55 minutes.

February 20th, 2015
I agree with Mr. Incognito as to phone calls not being returned, but outside of that I am very satisfied with the staff and Dr. Hrachian....his office and bedside manners are excellent, I found him compassionate and caring, he put my mind at ease explaining everything I needed to know...

March 6th, 2014
Poor service post procedures
The office of this doctor is virtually unreacheable. Their mailbox is either full so you cannot leave a message, or if you leave a message or email they are never returned. They will not refill critical RX that could me life or death.

December 9th, 2011
Maria B Fernandez
My overalloppinion of him and his staff is perfection. Very much proffecional. They answers all your question with out problem. He is very approachable.

April 13th, 2010
Watch out for this guy!
This doctor is driven by greed and is more interested in putting money in his pocket than he is in any patients well being. He is unethical, a liar and just a complete scumbag. If you have good insurance he will be more than happy to perform dangerous unnecessary surgery. If he's already operated on you, get a second opinion from a competent physician to see if the operation could have been avoided. If so, report him to the Florida Board of Medical Regulation. Hakop Hrachian shouldn't have a license to practice anywhere!

September 23rd, 2008
Pure excellent care! Best bedside manner!
One of the best doctors I have ever had treat me!