A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hakop Mkhsyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mkhsyan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mkhsyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mkhsyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Mkhsyan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hakop Mkhsyan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hakop Mkhsyan practice?
- Dr. Hakop Mkhsyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Hakop Mkhsyan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles General Practitioners.